Top 5 benefits of consent management platforms for IT Architects
Data privacy is a major concern for IT teams, especially with the introduction of GDPR regulations and other new data protection laws. Consent Management Platforms (CMP) can provide IT teams with the tools they need to better manage customer consent, increase security, and ensure compliance with data privacy laws.
Due to the complexity of modern digital products and services, it can be difficult for IT teams to keep track of customer consents. This problem is exacerbated by the fact that customers are required to provide consent multiple times in relation to different products and services, creating an excessive amount of paperwork and administrative burden.
This blog will help you understand why CMPs are a shrewd investment for any IT architect who wants to configure their data sets without compromise and with full flexibility.
How can consent management platforms help Solutions Architects, IT Managers and their teams?
Integrate seamlessly with all your external applications
- Consent management platforms enable IT teams and Solution Architects to integrate consent data into external applications, such as Salesforce or HubSpot. Through integration with these external platforms, CMPs are able to set up consent activities quickly and easily in a seamless manner. The benefits of integrating a CMP with an external application include increased efficiency, improved accuracy of collected data, and greater control over user permissions. This can all lead to better customer experiences and more successful marketing campaigns. With the ability to send consent data directly from the CMP to these third-party platforms, IT teams no longer must manually enter data in each platform, saving time and resources.
Query your data at speed
- IT teams can use CMPs to query large data sets quickly and efficiently. With the power of CMPs, IT teams can empower businesses to interact with their data in an instant. It allows teams to optimize the speed of their queries by pre-processing requests - this means that IT teams have access to the information they need as soon as they make the request, regardless of if it’s for one person or many. This makes querying customers’ Personally Identifiable Information or retrieving consents and preferences more efficient and cost-effective than ever before as IT teams do not have to wait for records to be pulled. Plus, CMPs are capable of handling up to 50,000 record requests per second, so teams can rest assured that their requests will be fulfilled in a timely fashion. CMPs are the perfect solution for IT teams looking to maximize the speed of their data access and interactions, meaning teams can be confident that they will have access to customer records as soon as they need them.
Save time with an API-centric approach
- Using APIs (application interfaces) to connect to a CMP can result in significant time savings, improved data accuracy and faster integration. APIs allow you to access your customer data from multiple sources quickly, meaning that you do not need to transfer the data each time it changes manually. API-based integrations also help ensure that all your customer information is up to date across all systems. This means that any time a customer makes changes or updates their preferences or consents, those changes are communicated instantly to other databases and systems connected via the API. This helps simplify the customer journey regarding consent management, providing a more consistent experience while simultaneously reducing the risk of slower manual processes introducing errors or inconsistencies into data records.
Access and export your data in real time
- With a CMP, you can easily export data from multiple sources and locations, giving you the ability to make informed decisions based on real-time analytics. You can access user profiles, usage reports, preferences, and other information in an efficient manner. Data is collected from various sources such as websites, mobile apps, and third-party platforms. This allows for a comprehensive view of consent management activities across all touchpoints. CMPs also give you the flexibility to choose how data is exported by selecting different formats, such as Excel or CSV files. This allows you to manipulate data sets according to your specific needs easily. Furthermore, with the ability to set up automated reports or manually run them when needed, you are certain that the data you are accessing is up to date.
Scale your data sets as your business grows
- CMPs scale to meet demand by providing an on-demand infrastructure for consent management. It allows you to automate processes and make data processing more agile, so you can quickly adapt to changing user preferences at any given time. CMPs are optimized with features like caching, distributed architecture, and real-time updates, so they can handle surges in data without disruptions. Furthermore, CMPs enable companies to store customer information securely while offering a variety of configurable rules that allow organizations to manage their data protection policies across different countries or regions. Advanced analytics provide detailed insights into user consent behavior, enabling companies to identify patterns in customer engagement and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
Implement a compliant customer service portal
- Consent management platforms have become an invaluable tool for customer service portals as they provide a streamlined and secure way to collect, manage, and store consent from customers. This has enabled customer service representatives to improve the efficiency of their service by providing customers with better access to the consent they need in order to make informed decisions. One of the main advantages of consent management platforms is that they facilitate a secure and consistent way to collect customer data. With these platforms, customers can provide their explicit consent to the collection, use, and storage of their personal information in order to receive product or service offerings.
Why do IT teams choose Cassie as their consent management platform provider?
IT teams are responsible for managing and protecting their organization’s data and resources in a way that complies with all relevant legal regulations. This can be challenging, but Cassie is designed to make it easier.
Cassie is an innovative consent and preference management platform that helps businesses to develop strong customer relationships by respecting the preferences and choices of each individual user. Through the use of this dynamic platform, companies can more effectively nurture their relationships with customers while also boosting their revenue growth in a secure, sustainable manner.
Cassie uses sophisticated tools to ensure that customer preferences are accurately tracked and always respected. This not only means businesses are compliant with current laws but also creates an environment of trust between them and their customers, leading to increased loyalty over time. Furthermore, Cassie provides real-time feedback so IT teams can quickly see how customers respond to their communications, allowing them to adjust strategies as needed for optimum results.
Don’t just take our word for it…
We work very closely with all our clients and regularly request feedback to improve our services:
Integrate seamlessly with our API-centric CMP
To learn more about how we can help you on your compliance journey, download our free Connector Service Data Sheet.
Implement Cassie on your terms
Our teams work with you to map your data flows and integrate your systems as you grow. With Cassie, there’s full configurability and the long-term peace of mind.